Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale When posting items for sale.

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
When posting items for sale in the forum please remember to update the status via the edit option to “sold” so that users can filter out sold items when browsing. Just replying to the thread with sold won’t update the status.

If you have any trouble let me know.

Many thanks,

Matt.

Here are some screenshots of how to update the status:

Select Edit Thread
Click the arrow near the thread title
Select Sorry Now Sold
Click Save

Users can filter out all sold items at the top of the accessories forum via the filter selector.

cali edit 1.JPG

cali edit 2.JPG

When posting items for sale in the forum please remember to update the status via the edit option to “sold” so that users can filter out sold items when browsing. Just replying to the thread with sold won’t update the status.

Many thanks,

Matt.
Also, please make sure the item you are selling is described accurately. I realise I have no-one to blame but myself, but I have ended up paying well over the odds for a hexaway awning that wasn't the version advertised...

Many thanks,

Matt.
I'm trying really hard to edit an item for sale, have looked at your post, but can't see an edit key anywhere. Help!

Many thanks,

Matt.
Hello Matt,
I have made a mistake on advertising by posting x2 adverts to sell our Tolga Sport Awning yesterday. I did not think that I had saved the first one and it disappeared, need to remove one of them, both the same help please, thank you
Kind regards
Scott and Linda

Many thanks,

Matt.
Could sellers please update whether their items are sold or not!! I’ve sent numerous messages recently to the sellers with no reply and their items are still listed as being available

Many thanks,

Matt.
Hi Matt . Could you tell me please where to press which button to do this many thanks.. John. I've sold two items and dont have a clue

Many thanks,

Matt.
Hi Matt on my items I've sold the comfort matress and safe lock but cant edit thanks. Kind regards john