Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

When to buy Euro's

Annik

Annik

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have a pending holiday booked for July and we are in a dilemma when to buy our euro's, obviously we should have purchased them a few months ago when the rate was 1.40+ but now the rate is back down to 1.22 . Do you think we should buy now before the referendum?

We have a pending holiday booked for July and we are in a dilemma when to buy our euro's, obviously we should have purchased them a few months ago when the rate was 1.40+ but now the rate is back down to 1.22 . Do you think we should buy now before the referendum?
If you believe vote will be to stay in as I do then after. If I knew I would be trading it but that's my best bet

We're going to be in France/Spain when the referendum takes place so we have just ordered half of what we expect to spend, just incase of wild fluctuations.

As I am well-stocked of Euro's at 1.40 I'm not topping up until after the vote.

We may be out, and the rate drops, we may be in and the rate improves, but when it comes to Market disturbers Greece is again coming up fast on the stand rails .....

So that means it's a good time to trade my euro's for pounds i'm gonne spend in june at the meet and in Wales aftherwarts?

So that means it's a good time to trade my euro's for pounds i'm gonne spend in june at the meet and in Wales aftherwarts?

As a currency speculator I am about as successful in the exchange markets as Genghis Khan was to world peace but I think that I would be buying GBP now.

Back