Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where's the fuse for the battery charger in the Beach?

Romke

Making the Most of our Coast
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150 4Motion
A flashing red light on my 12V Waeco fridge tells me that the (auxiliary) battery voltage is too low, even though my Beach is permanently connected to 230V on my drive. I suppose this means that the 230V charger doesn't work. Before talking to my dealer I'd like to check if the fuse for the charger is OK. Where do I find that fuse? My Beach is brand new (October 2014). TIA!

Good question Romke!

I had a similar problem when trying to turn off the OEM DRLs.

There is a fuse map in the download section but it appears to be for a Kombi. Apparently according to someone on the DRL post you can ask your dealer to input your VIN into a system and they can print out the fuse map for your vehicle.

I'm certain from the discussions on the DRL fuses that the SE and Beach have different maps, significantly different. Which is I guess to be expected given they are based on different vehicles, although I'm surprised at the apparent level of difference.

I'm still waiting for my dealer to get the printout for my vehicle - which reminds me to prod him again! :x

I think there was a member from France who had had more luck in getting the fuse map for their vehicle.

If you have mains into the van, at the mains socket, just check that the mains plug into the charger is fully home ( looks like an electric kettle plug.

Back