Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where's the worst place you've stayed.

Currently trying to find a decent option for a night near Bergen before the ferry to Denmark.
Much better: Skogtun campsite.

p1030700_1_orig.jpg

A site near Bradford. Not far from a permanent site for the Romany community, which I entered in error. On the proper site our pitch welcomed us with a dead rat. Toilets were locked and no one around to open them. Feral kids on quad bikes roaring up and down. Bradford was nice though.

A site near Bradford. Not far from a permanent site for the Romany community, which I entered in error. On the proper site our pitch welcomed us with a dead rat. Toilets were locked and no one around to open them. Feral kids on quad bikes roaring up and down. Bradford was nice though.
Bradford was Nice ?
Must be two Bradfords.

Blimey you were lucky you came out of the first site unscathed!!!

In the UK it has to be Wild Rose at Appleby in Cumbria.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Knaus camping Neurenberg: (very) expensive, gloomy, unfriendly. We paid over € 40 a night, no electricity, small, dark, uneven place place under dripping trees.

Back