Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which caravan is best?

Just to muddy the thought process.

There is the Gobur range which is even easier to tow and store. Open up and close down is fairly rapid plus maximises interior space due to box shape.
Duplicate as a portaloo-changing room-refreshment bar during your many escapades.

Thank you :D

I have looked at Gobur and decided against a folding caravan, too much to go wrong.

Currently in no 1 spot is Eriba Familia 320 GT, Second is Eriba Triton 420, third is T@B Mexico as I just love the Salsa look :D

Just imagine getting Albert resprayed to match!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

We got the T@b 320 rs off road years ago, mainly to carry all of the
gear that kids need.IMG_0740.JPG

I bought a T@B, it was lovely. Sadly, we had a very small mishap towing it home and OH was never keen to tow thereafter, so I sold it without ever getting away in it. It was lovely, really nice layout and very dinky. I thought it was easy to tow and I'd never towed before. Our other issue was we had to keep it in storage, so it was a pain but I think it would have been very neat on a drive.

Think it would have been very comfortable and would have complimented a T6 very well. You'd certainly be able to tow it without much effort.

Thank you :D

I have looked at Gobur and decided against a folding caravan, too much to go wrong.

Currently in no 1 spot is Eriba Familia 320 GT, Second is Eriba Triton 420, third is T@B Mexico as I just love the Salsa look :D
GJ - check out Go Pods. They are small, light and brilliant. I nearly bought one before we plumped for the Cali, as I needed something small which I could park at home, possibly in my garage, and possibly even 'live in' at my parents' house in their garage as I can't sleep in the house due to it upsetting my dad's dementia and thus meaning no-one got any sleep. You can customise the look too with all sorts of whole body decals now. They really are worth a look - it would offer a 'spare room' for your sister, but has the same comforts as the Cali if you or any of your family members needed to borrow it on its own.

GJ - check out Go Pods. They are small, light and brilliant. I nearly bought one before we plumped for the Cali, as I needed something small which I could park at home, possibly in my garage, and possibly even 'live in' at my parents' house in their garage as I can't sleep in the house due to it upsetting my dad's dementia and thus meaning no-one got any sleep. You can customise the look too with all sorts of whole body decals now. They really are worth a look - it would offer a 'spare room' for your sister, but has the same comforts as the Cali if you or any of your family members needed to borrow it on its own.

Thank you Verity. Had a look, fired off an email and now awaiting an appointment to view, hopefully before Wednesday!

Thank you Verity. Had a look, fired off an email and now awaiting an appointment to view, hopefully before Wednesday!
Happy to help. They are cracking little vans. If my husband hadn't got all carried away and started thinking about spending 50 grand instead of 9 or 10 I would have been the proud owner of a Go Pod now!

Happy to help. They are cracking little vans. If my husband hadn't got all carried away and started thinking about spending 50 grand instead of 9 or 10 I would have been the proud owner of a Go Pod now!

Possibly not what Jo wants as she does like a bathroom rather than a pull-out cassette which could be difficult in the middle of the night with a dog lay in front of it :) Gorgeous though. Looking forward to seeing one.

Sorry Mr @Freeley to hijack your post ...

but as of last night a proud owner of an Eriba Triton 430. 2012 vintage.

Pick it up in 4 weeks time after jo has her surgery and I take her on a convalescent* holiday.

* Jen speak for buying her nice wine to pour down her poorly throat.

Compliments!! Eriba is the caravan "smart" .... and she is fine with Cali .... the others are robe by nomads .....

Pick it up in 4 weeks time after jo has her surgery and I take her on a convalescent* holiday.

Good choice, my better halfs parents have one of those and more than once I have wondered about swapping the Cali for one!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No problem I'm glad this thread has been of service to you!
Sounds like the perfect solution for you.
Meanwhile I've gone off the caravan idea for now, we've just got back to Calais, it was a lovely easy cruise up the toll motorways and it made me realise I don't want to be towing a big caravan hundreds of miles.
And I saw what looked like the perfect Burstner MH on their website the other night so I'm back on plan A again!

Nice one, post a pic

Not sticky Vicky I hope! (Benidorm joke)

I am not going to ask "WHO was Sticky Vicky!" ....... Albert! Close your ears!

Envy on that addition.

Albert 1 of Germany married Elizabeth of Carinthia. How about Albert & Beth just to keep the German connection to both units.

Envy on that addition.

Albert 1 of Germany married Elizabeth of Carinthia. How about Albert & Beth just to keep the German connection to both units.

Can wear two hats with that one ..... Our current Queen's parents were Albert and Elizabeth :)

I'm keeping my nose out of naming little sis, Jo was not impressed when I suggested Boudica :shocked

Adria Action Caravan looks to pretty up to date on fittings/equipment.
It'd solve any Beach long stopover issues.

Love Eriba. Had a 1986 Pan.

Enjoy

Back