Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

wifi password

P

Ponajohn

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi does anyone know where I can find the password for the router under my drivers seat?

Cheers John

Hi John my router info came on a plastic card like a credit card along with a sticker.
Hope this helps.
Good luck

I found the password on the router once I took it out, it shows its working now and I can connect to it but there’s no internet coming from it.
Not a worry but would have been nice to see it working.

No not at the moment it all shows on and working and my phone connects but thats it no service available.
You’ve logged onto the Router Wifi, but have you logged onto the Broadband Provider? using the information provided , I presume with the Sim or eSim?

If it is the Lesswire WiFi router, within the GC they installed the antenna cable connection into the wrong port. It should have been the 1st mauve port and not the 2nd mauve port. So this may have happened on yours easy to do.

Also WG is correct you need to log in and input info regards provider and type of sim ie PAY GO or contract.

Should work

If it is the Lesswire WiFi router, within the GC they installed the antenna cable connection into the wrong port. It should have been the 1st mauve port and not the 2nd mauve port. So this may have happened on yours easy to do.

Also WG is correct you need to log in and input info regards provider and type of sim ie PAY GO or contract.

Should work
Thanks I’ll look at this be nice to see it working.

Van sold back to VW so no need for any more, thanks for all the help.