Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Willowbrook Farm, Kidlington

CannonDale

CannonDale

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi folks, just wondered if any one has stayed at Willowbrook Farm, we are staying there in a few weeks and plan to visit Blenheim.

Hi folks, just wondered if any one has stayed at Willowbrook Farm, we are staying there in a few weeks and plan to visit Blenheim.
Stayed at the CCC site in Oxford a few weeks ago, next to the Redbridge park and ride, great bus service into the city centre and onward to Woodstock/Blenheim. The site is a bit quirky and you may need earplugs but is there a more fabulous place in England than Oxford, a bonus was finding the heated Lido in Hinksey park whilst walking back to the site from town.

Stayed at the CCC site in Oxford a few weeks ago, next to the Redbridge park and ride, great bus service into the city centre and onward to Woodstock/Blenheim. The site is a bit quirky and you may need earplugs but is there a more fabulous place in England than Oxford, a bonus was finding the heated Lido in Hinksey park whilst walking back to the site from town.
James, was this Willowbrook or another site, Thanks

Blimey that must be new. I could throw a stone at that from my house. Never new it existed. Bugger me! :thumb

Pubs.

Oxford Arms in Kirtlington. Very good food.

The Bell at Hampton Poyle. Excellent pizza.

The Boat at Thrupp. Nice no frills pub on the canal.

Last edited: