Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Winter cover for Cali Beach

Houchen

Houchen

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Looking for a decent, breathable cover for the Winter. Preferably one that will fit with the bike rack on.

I know this has been covered (pardon the pun) before, interested to get any view on the latest available.

Looking for a decent, breathable cover for the Winter. Preferably one that will fit with the bike rack on.

I know this has been covered (pardon the pun) before, interested to get any view on the latest available.
I did have one once. It was made or at least marketed by a company called Maypole specifically for the T5/T6. Sorry, I can't remember where I purchased it from but I think the club shop now sells them. The one I had was breathable and was designed to accomodate the bike rack.
My worry was that it would rub on the paintwork causing marks but that never happened. The inside is soft and fuffy. It turned out to be a good peice of kit.

One peice of advice though, make sure the van is very clean before you put the cover on otherwise any dirt or grit will agitated by the wind moving the cover and that will damage the paint.

Last edited:
Back