Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Winter cover

Chunkymunky

Chunkymunky

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi all
Due to work demands and the current situation it Looks like the van is Soon going away for the winter and (will probably be getting sorned) I’m considering a winter cover , but after suffering some scratching on a tourer years ago presumably down to constant movement in the wind, I am a little afraid for the paintwork -need I worry? any recommendations ? Does anybody else just not bother ?
I’m considering the club shop cover and need it to go over a tailgate bike rack !

Hi all
Due to work demands and the current situation it Looks like the van is Soon going away for the winter and (will probably be getting sorned) I’m considering a winter cover , but after suffering some scratching on a tourer years ago presumably down to constant movement in the wind, I am a little afraid for the paintwork -need I worry? any recommendations ? Does anybody else just not bother ?
I’m considering the club shop cover and need it to go over a tailgate bike rack !
Personally I don't bother and it still looks good after 6 yrs. I prefer it to get wet and then dry out than be kept under a cover that will keep humid air around the van. Apparantly the best method is under a car port with free airflow, followed by the open air with a good waxing or a large dry barn with good airflow.

Back