Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Winter cover - New - Kampa

jillyfish

jillyfish

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Bought for T6.1. from Campervanbits. fits all recent models. unused and still in box. £50. + postage.

Bought for T6.1. from Campervanbits. fits all recent models. unused and still in box. £50. + postage.
Hi, I’m interested in this, any pictures pls? Just want to make sure that’s the one I want. Thank you.

still in box cost 100 from campervan bits. Kampa make. says for T5/6. whatsapp me on 07912751349 and i will send pic of box back to you! cheers jill

Just worry about my Cali’s side awning, this cover looks like a little small.

Hi
Yes, I too was concerned and opted for this cover after taking advice from the club shop (i visited in person) they stock two covers and this one, I was assured was the larger and more expensive. Being that my van was a 6.1 with the side awning, this was too a consideration for me. can i suggest you check out and give the shop a call. they should confirm the fit.

Hi
Yes, I too was concerned and opted for this cover after taking advice from the club shop (i visited in person) they stock two covers and this one, I was assured was the larger and more expensive. Being that my van was a 6.1 with the side awning, this was too a consideration for me. can i suggest you check out and give the shop a call. they should confirm the fit.
Has this gone please?

Please can you let me know if this cover still for sale?