Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Winter Wheels and Tyres - SOLD

ceegee

ceegee

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Thanks for the interest, the wheels have now been sold.

Following an upgrade earlier this year, I have a set of 16" original alloy wheels for sale which are in good condition and absolutely ideal for Winter.

2 of the tyres are Semperit Van-Life and 2 are Vredestein Comtrac Winter Tyres - they all have between 5 and 6mm of tread. None of them are scuffed and have not been repaired during the time I have had them (they were on the van when I bought it).

[album]1723[/album]

[album]1724[/album]

[album]1725[/album]

Two of the wheels have scratches as shown in the last photo, which are not very visible when you stand away from the wheels, but can obviously be seen when close up.

All the wheels have centre's, but 2 of them have oxidised, as they do. I am also including a set of 4 locking wheel nuts.

I am looking for £200 collected from Sheffield, although I am also regularly in Hampshire, so could arrange delivery "along the Yorkshire / Hampshire corridor".

Alternatively a courier could be arranged at the buyers expense.

If you have any questions, or would like further photo's please ask.

Re: Winter Wheels and Tyres For Sale

I'm looking for some feedback.....74 views and nobody interested.....is it the price.....is it the location/delivery ??

Any feedback welcome and potentially open to offers.

I would much rather see them go to a forum member than put them on ebay.

Can't see anything wrong with the price mate sound cheep I will put them on our Facebook and twitter page for you :thumb

I looked but as they ate 16 inch not 17 not of 180 quite a few may have done the same. :thumb

Thanks for the feedback Calikev, and thanks for putting them on your facebook / twitter pages :thumb

ceegee said:
Thanks for the feedback Calikev, and thanks for putting them on your facebook / twitter pages :thumb

Am very interested
This is the 2nd time sent repl

John

John - sorry didn't see your first reply - have sent a PM :thumb

Would you consider an offer of one hundred and sixty pounds ? , I am nearby at Matlock and could collect immediately / to suit you. Regards Peter.

Thanks for the offer, but subject to funds arriving as agreed, they have now been sold.

Once funds are cleared I will end the listing.

Thanks