Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wireless android auto?

C

CaspersCali

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi

Yesterday we had a 2019 3 seat beach. Today we.ve got our new coast.

Nice motor but I can't work out once and for all if it should or does have wireless android auto. I'm sure I've read is does somewhere but for love nor money can I put that into practice.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tony

Hi

Yesterday we had a 2019 3 seat beach. Today we.ve got our new coast.

Nice motor but I can't work out once and for all if it should or does have wireless android auto. I'm sure I've read is does somewhere but for love nor money can I put that into practice.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tony
T6.1 Discovery media pro system definitely has wireless android auto. Not sure about others

Thanks for that. Starting to miss the Beach comfort dash cubbies.

Also missing the ability to part fold the multiplex board to gain more leg room with extra seats in facing backwards.

Can't decide which to douse in petrol and burn on the driveway first...the non multiplex board or the 5th seat we spec'd

Thanks for that. Starting to miss the Beach comfort dash cubbies.

Also missing the ability to part fold the multiplex board to gain more leg room with extra seats in facing backwards.

Can't decide which to douse in petrol and burn on the driveway first...the non multiplex board or the 5th seat we spec'd
You will get around £400 for the 5th seat.

It might that or a bad back humping it in and out. Can't believe the bed can't be made with it in place. It can in the beach.

I think I also preferred the T6 dash.

Had to learn not to shut the door by pulling on the door pocket plastic, the plastic pocket is a bit wobbly.

Wireless Android auto works fine in my MY22 with discover media.

Chews battery so I don't use it much. But handy for short trips.

I'll be honest I've not a clue what the name of the standard stereo in this coast is called. Assume its not the one with wireless!

Right! We.re in the same boat. That explains it...cheers.

Also mad that I thought it came with a hook up cable...I've just sent mine over the hill with the Beach argggh

Right! We.re in the same boat. That explains it...cheers.

Also mad that I thought it came with a hook up cable...I've just sent mine over the hill with the Beach argggh
I use my charging cable, no clue if that's ok. Works ish. Never had the app before.

Ha no mean the actual electric hook up cable...thought the coast came with one!!

Wireless Android auto works fine in my MY22 with discover media.

Chews battery so I don't use it much. But handy for short trips.
So there is a +ve to plugging it in then - fully charged when you arrive :)

Back