Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wiring diagram for 1994 Coach

Derry

Derry

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi All

I'm in the process of fitting a 2.5 TDI in my 1994 California Coach we have removed the 2.4D engine and have the 2.5 TDI in place and now have the task of wiring it all in :Nailbiting
We have a wiring diagram for the 2003 van we have taken the engine from and would like to compare it with the wiring diagram for the Cali Coach does anyone have a diagram or can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated :thumb

TIA

Derry

Hi All

I'm in the process of fitting a 2.5 TDI in my 1994 California Coach we have removed the 2.4D engine and have the 2.5 TDI in place and now have the task of wiring it all in :Nailbiting
We have a wiring diagram for the 2003 van we have taken the engine from and would like to compare it with the wiring diagram for the Cali Coach does anyone have a diagram or can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated :thumb

TIA

Derry

I may have an old diagram somewhere I will see if I can hunt it out tomorrow unless anyone else can find one in the meantime.

I have the whole lot. 26 shts of it.

Any particular part?

Are you using a T4 2.5 TDI engine or a Golf 1.9 TDI engine?

Why you swapping out of interest? Problems with the 2.4D?
No real problems apart from the lack of power when fully loaded and it struggling to get up hills.
The old 2.4D was smoking and burning a bit of oil.

Are you using a T4 2.5 TDI engine or a Golf 1.9 TDI engine?
I have put in a 2.5 TDI out of a 2003 T4 had to improvise in a few places as it came out of a right hand drive but all in now and pulling like a train...:Stig

The old 2.4D was smoking and burning a bit of oil.[/QUOTE said:
Blimey, it must've been to the sun and back. Those lumps are bulletproof!

Yeah 292000km plus think its lost a few horses over the years and with four bodies four bikes and fully loaded with camping gear it really struggled to get up the hills in Devon this year with a total round trip of 460 miles it used 7 ltrs of oil.

Yeah 292000km plus think its lost a few horses over the years and with four bodies four bikes and fully loaded with camping gear it really struggled to get up the hills in Devon this year with a total round trip of 460 miles it used 7 ltrs of oil.
Ooh dear. Deffo suffered some damage. My 2.4 had 365km and didn’t use a drop.

Still, good to hear the new lump is a step up. Good work.

Back