T6 Ocean 150
Any interest? England playing tonight.
Been some good games so far.

Blinding Brazilian goal against CRC.

England match was sh!t as usual

I'm interested in those welsh lads who drove an electric
car over there.
1, did they make it?
2, will they be taking it home with them?

There's not really any World Cup fever over here, xmas markets have begun.
etc.etc.
13€ for a beer if you can get one. Thats dedication. :)
lgbtqtwats have also got a movement going on - almost like, if you watch the
footy then you're anti lbgtq. Lol.
I'm against being pigeon holed, so I'll probably watch and cheer the win.
Virtue signalling over here is more competitive than the football

You didn’t miss much

I was listening to it in the background as I was trying to edit a video I had spent the day taking. 29th December 1940 seemed to be a better subject to immerse myself in :(

Watch out for cycling mickey.
He'll get you busted.

Had a lovely day on foot ... and if I had seen Wyatt van Erp on his bike I would have jumped in front of it claiming injury by careless cycling ....

A beautiful, sunny, almost warm day in London and I walked from the Elephant and Castle, reminiscing about what a grim, crap place 1950's London was, and walked to London Bridge, then along the South Bank, over the Millennium Bridge to St Pauls, all around St Pauls, Greyfriars, Old Bailey, Ludgate hill, shoe lane then to the new Farringdon station to be whisked back to Abbey Wood on the swish new Elizabeth line.

A lovely day. Then tonight grateful that I do not have a television in the van ...

Had a lovely day on foot ... and if I had seen Wyatt van Erp on his bike I would have jumped in front of it claiming injury by careless cycling ....

A beautiful, sunny, almost warm day in London and I walked from the Elephant and Castle, reminiscing about what a grim, crap place 1950's London was, and walked to London Bridge, then along the South Bank, over the Millennium Bridge to St Pauls, all around St Pauls, Greyfriars, Old Bailey, Ludgate hill, shoe lane then to the new Farringdon station to be whisked back to Abbey Wood on the swish new Elizabeth line.

A lovely day. Then tonight grateful that I do not have a television in the van ...

Hey! How long are you around in my neck of the woods for?

I’ld rather wash the van
Agreed. It may surprise broadcasters to know that there are some who have not the remotest interest in the football world cup but who are regailed constantly about it by the media, even the Ukraine situation has taken a back seat.

Japan beat Spain, Germany are out !
All my life I’m been a committed football supporter however I’ve chosen not to watch the world club in protest of the host’s appalling human rights violations.
I have however noted in the media, yet again the respectful behaviour of both the Japanese supporters and team, so many other countries would do well to behave in a similar fashion.

All my life I’m been a committed football supporter however I’ve chosen not to watch the world club in protest of the host’s appalling human rights violations.
I have however noted in the media, yet again the respectful behaviour of both the Japanese supporters and team, so many other countries would do well to behave in a similar fashion.
Japan are having a great World Cup, top of their group having beaten both Spain and Germany.

Japan are having a great World Cup, top of their group having beaten both Spain and Germany.
2nd half was spectacular. Seemed like Spain were cruising up until the restart and the subs. That second goal controversy is going to roll and roll (pun intended). Germany are out cos of that call.

2nd half was spectacular. Seemed like Spain were cruising up until the restart and the subs. That second goal controversy is going to roll and roll (pun intended). Germany are out cos of that call.

We all know it was out of play…
But nothing makes a competition more interesting than the rising underdog.
Anyway, Spain taking a loss and Germany going out. We can all get on board with that…:D

Not entirely. They hadn’t done enough to stay in.
Yes it sealed their fate but if they’d had better results it wouldn’t have come down to the wire.

Back