Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Written in a Cali

daveyboydanger

daveyboydanger

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Most of us use the Cali to relax but I know some of you out there also use your vans for work.
My wife has secured a three book deal with Scholastic publishing (hunger games etc) for a YA trilogy. It was partly written in our first lovely yellow T6!
If you're the reading type or have teens in the family who are then look out for 'ink' by Alice Broadway. Out on Feb 2nd (can pre-order on Amazon!).
(European friends there will be a French, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Spanish and Russian translation with publishing houses in those countries - probably a bit later in 2017).
Book two writing is underway in T6 number two. I think we'll keep this one though, we're not getting another for book three prep!

Are you already on your second T6?

Are you already on your second T6?
Haha, yes. We go through them quickly.
We'd bought one to rent out last in January but it didn't attract enough rentals to make the money we needed. It was cheaper (monthly payments wise) for us to sell that one and order a new one just for us.
Still yellow though!

Haha, yes. We go through them quickly.
We'd bought one to rent out last in January but it didn't attract enough rentals to make the money we needed. It was cheaper (monthly payments wise) for us to sell that one and order a new one just for us.
Still yellow though!
@Wader what are you disagreeing with here?

I wrote Great British Bike Rides in my motorbike and have just signed a deal on a follow up which will be done in my Ocean

Back