Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

YouTube inspiration

Pro moochers

Pro moochers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Happy new year everyone.
If you’re anything like me, you’ll be at home dreaming of future trips after restrictions are lifted, and maybe watching YouTube videos to keep the fire burning.
We started a channel a few months ago so we can watch our adventures back, and maybe revisit some places in the future.
They’re nothing special but, there’s European and UK videos, with more to follow in the future so feel free to browse, and give honest feedback if you like.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy new year everyone.
If you’re anything like me, you’ll be at home dreaming of future trips after restrictions are lifted, and maybe watching YouTube videos to keep the fire burning.
We started a channel a few months ago so we can watch our adventures back, and maybe revisit some places in the future.
They’re nothing special but, there’s European and UK videos, with more to follow in the future so feel free to browse, and give honest feedback if you like.
Thanks

Thanks for sharing, enjoyed looking at your videos, some nice scenic shots in there. Oscar‘s a lovely dog and good to see the LFC mug :thumb

Thanks for sharing, enjoyed looking at your videos, some nice scenic shots in there. Oscar‘s a lovely dog and good to see the LFC mug :thumb

Thanks for viewing
Oscar is an old rescue, we think he’s about 10 so it’s good to get footage of him while he’s still here.
YNWA

Happy new year everyone.
Thanks

Have been feeling down in the dumps today with the prospect of being stuck at home for so long but your lake district video lifted my spirits about what we have to look forward to when we can get out again. Great framing, editing and colour. Cant believe you did that with a phone and a drone. Very impressive,

Have been feeling down in the dumps today with the prospect of being stuck at home for so long but your lake district video lifted my spirits about what we have to look forward to when we can get out again. Great framing, editing and colour. Cant believe you did that with a phone and a drone. Very impressive,

Some extremely kind words there!
Some of it was on a GoPro too but majority was shot on my iPhone 11.
Thanks for watching

Happy new year everyone.
Thanks

I have just subscribed and look forward to viewing your vlogs, cheers.

We’ve had a number of new subscribers since posting so, thanks all

Just uploaded the last video for a while.
Fingers crossed Covid disappears soon

Just uploaded the last video for a while.
Fingers crossed Covid disappears soon

Nice watch, your Feb trip definitely won’t be happening, fingers crossed for the May birthday trip.

emoji23.png
emoji23.png
I had no idea I was saying that until around 4 videos in!

Really enjoyed watching these and like the catchphrase.
Curious to know whether either of you ever eat any veg? Picking peas out of a pot noodle is quite extreme!

Nice watch, your Feb trip definitely won’t be happening, fingers crossed for the May birthday trip.

Gotta dream haven’t we??
Thanks for watching

Really enjoyed watching these and like the catchphrase.
Curious to know whether either of you ever eat any veg? Picking peas out of a pot noodle is quite extreme!

Hahaha we have been known to eat veg sometimes.
There’s Christmas Day...