Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Ocean trailer hitch preparation 1D7

A

AronMartonVWCali

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Dear members, I recently bought a Cali Ocean 6.1 with tow hook preparation 1D7. Can you help me please where is the location of the connection plugs?...or any advice how to find them... Thank you very much: Aron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear members, I recently bought a Cali Ocean 6.1 with tow hook preparation 1D7. Can you help me please where is the location of the connection plugs?...or any advice how to find them... Thank you very much: Aron

The Towbar prep socket is normally taped to the inside of the body panel near the EHU/Water filler.
Access via the rear wardrobe gas/water tank or via the rear leisure battery storage area.

The Towbar prep socket is normally taped to the inside of the body panel near the EHU/Water filler.
Access via the rear wardrobe gas/water tank or via the rear leisure battery storage area.

Thank you!

Not certain but I believe that it also needs to be programmed in so not just a plug and play job.

No problem for that, the local dealer will do it. I just want to find the socket, if i ja e to unmount something, i want to do it myself

Not certain but I believe that it also needs to be programmed in so not just a plug and play job.
I've been told that if you have the Factory Towbar Prep then the relevant programming has been done from the factory.

Back