Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

492f4779b5d7ccfbe1214fa7a29a1465.jpg

New wheels

On the shores of Loch Ness just now ........no sign of Nessie so no pic I'm afraid

First trip in our new Cali Alfie on Sunday, just a day trip due to other commitments but a great day out all the same

a6143958618e012099c0d3f95c0d8e0a.jpg

We love Mablethorpe, we even christened the table with fish & chips

73a018835408e8ba3fe2311ff9b150a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sharing fish and chips at the sea side in a warm roomy Cali. Perfect!

Looks good, which site was that? I'm heading there hopefully Saturday.

The earlier photo of Loch Lomond was taken at Luss C&C site, have just left Skye ; so I will add some photos as soon as the signal improves

Wednesday somewhere in France
image.jpeg
Yesterday
At Lac de Chamboux in Bourgondie, 500m altitude
image.jpeg
This morning same spot when we woke up afther a night with 0 degr.celcius.
image.jpeg

This evening a campsite beside the river Rhone , Tournon sur Rhone in the Ardeche
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Not everyone's cup of tea - but here we are at our second agility comp - vango kela 2 taken out of the bag today. Dog fencing was tested last weekend. Oh along with my waterproofs as I rolled in the mud on our first ever course in a competition.
The dogs are much more settled tonight and the van is less full of mud (after last week I had to clear it from floor to dashboard :-().
Most of my neighbours have large motorhomes or caravans with the awning and dog fencing. This suits us perfectly.
Here's hoping for an almost clear round over the weekend :Nailbiting

image.jpeg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

Last edited:
Wednesday somewhere in France
View attachment 13125
Yesterday
At Lac de Chamboux in Bourgondie, 500m altitude
View attachment 13126
This morning same spot when we woke up afther a night with 0 degr.celcius.
View attachment 13127

This evening a campsite beside the river Rhone , Tournon sur Rhone in the Ardeche
View attachment 13128
View attachment 13129
That campsite by the Rhone looks lovely Wim - it reminds me of the site we stayed at in Zell, Germany. I never knew swans could make so many weird noises!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

image.jpeg After two grey days traveling the west coast section of the NC 500 I awake to glorious sunshine, so couldn't resist a quick snap of this iconic spot. With 1100 miles in the bag Its time to tackle the east coast as I head for home.