Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Llyn Gwynant.JPG
Thursday night at Llyn Gwynant campsite (thanks Snowy55 for his previous recommendation)

Harris End Fell, on the outskirts of the Trough of Bowland. Great day today for a Cali trip out, saw a New T6 Ocean forum member too with the same idea.IMG_0511.jpg

A bit mundane after the Northern Lights, just a few pics taken on the Great Orme today ... I know a few of you will be taking the same trip this summer around the Marine Drive. This is heading down towards Conwy, the castle is straight ahead but too small to see in this pic. The road was quiet so I was able to stop to get the shot :)

View attachment 12451

The road is narrrow but fortunately one way, although I have seen several cars in the past unaware of this heading towards me! The problem stems from the fact that the first ¼ mile or so is 2 way at the end and they don't see the signs posted further on :confused:

This is the spot I think someone recommended on HC's Wales thread for a Wild Camp ...

View attachment 12452

Not the best light for photos ...

Hello - a busload of tourists, I think they've stopped to look at our van. Or maybe the view?:D

View attachment 12453

Off they go, we gave them all tea and toast and the address of the VW Van Centre in Llandudno ... we should get some commission :D

View attachment 12454

Anyway, it was nice to get out in the van!

motacyclist we'been right there last weekend, but that "laybay"... is to let come the oposite direction, isn't? I've found it not wide enought to sleep at with no disturbing.... or maybe I'm speaking about other place

motacyclist we'been right there last weekend, but that "laybay"... is to let come the oposite direction, isn't? I've found it not wide enought to sleep at with no disturbing.... or maybe I'm speaking about other place
The road is one way at that point and for another 1km approx; then it becomes 2 way to allow residents access to their houses. There is sufficient room to overnight where I stopped, but there are couple of other lay-bys which are too narrow.

I personally would not stop along this stretch were I looking for somewhere, though.

Pity I didn't know you were there, we are always around this area!

5dc6617d7acf10e7fef3b5169793a572.jpg

Cleaning and ready for the weekend! Have some great trips, adventures and a blast with your Cali (nomatter what kind of)!

Cheers

Great van in a great location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indeed - when were we organising that Wasdale head club event again... ;)

Stop, stop, stop. This is torture!

All these photos showing adventures, lovely places, fresh air and freedom when our Cali is sitting outside, dormant on the driveway.

We had decided to escape over Easter and disappear off the radar. We now have family descending for a whole week despite our telling them that we will be out of bounds. This is in adition to recent news that we will be looking after three of our other grandchildren over most of the Easter holidays whilst their parents work!:Nailbiting