Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

The sad view of a car parked in the sea at island Hvar, Croatia.
The part of the street is very dangerous, you come to the city and, if you are not alert, you can end in the sea.
IMG_3678_zpsw7ic9ye1.jpg

IMG_3677_zpsjalml8c8.jpg

IMG_3679_zps8ic20k0j.jpg

The family with small kids was saved from the car, luckily the water was not deep.

*Our Cali can be seen parked behind the crowd (so I am not to much off topic).
Very lucky for them

View media item 824
After placing my order back in August last year...today I finally got to pick up 'Nemo'...and drove him to his new home in the Yorkshire Dales. Fun afternoon playing with the new toys and then picked the kids up from school who were absolutely delighted. Here's the first of many views :)

Cheers Tim. Me too. More retro than I expected! Winter tyres on them until Spring come proper

WP_20150929_18_13_50_Pro.jpg Tried to capture the shadow, driving in the Ölandian evening light.

Thanks for posting this, has put a smile on my face at the end of a rough week. So good to see that view from a Cali. Discovered the Gower three years ago and have been back every year since for increasingly long periods, 16days last year which included taking in that view with a couple of nice walks from Langland to Caswell. Gower will most certainly be the first place we take our new Cali when it arrives later this year.

np Lewis, it's a fantastic place. Being living temporary so near for sure we'll visit the area more times.

We stayed at a CL site in Barnham after a day at Littlehampton. The following day it was lovely and sunny near Bognor :thumbimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Looks really lovely, here's hoping for a March like we had in 2015.
Tee shirt weather in N Wales and the West Country.

I had a very lovely Saturday last weekend, amazing views in Snowdonia in such a sunny day. Have a look to the following maps which show you my trip. Still pending more visits to Snowdonia, so this trip it's incomplete. I've used most of the information provided in this forum for Hotel Califoirnia.

MapSnowdoniaConwy.jpg

MapSnowdoniaConwy_Dia2.jpg

MapSnowdoniaConwy_Dia3.jpg

A bit mundane after the Northern Lights, just a few pics taken on the Great Orme today ... I know a few of you will be taking the same trip this summer around the Marine Drive. This is heading down towards Conwy, the castle is straight ahead but too small to see in this pic. The road was quiet so I was able to stop to get the shot :)

IMG_0467.jpg

The road is narrrow but fortunately one way, although I have seen several cars in the past unaware of this heading towards me! The problem stems from the fact that the first ¼ mile or so is 2 way at the end and they don't see the signs posted further on :confused:

This is the spot I think someone recommended on HC's Wales thread for a Wild Camp ...

IMG_0472.jpg

Not the best light for photos ...

Hello - a busload of tourists, I think they've stopped to look at our van. Or maybe the view?:D

IMG_0475.jpg

Off they go, we gave them all tea and toast and the address of the VW Van Centre in Llandudno ... we should get some commission :D

IMG_0478.jpg

Anyway, it was nice to get out in the van!