Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop protection

Hi

If you make any other colours let me know as I want to make the dull interior a bit more funky

Just to say we received our parcel today, great speedy service, thank you :thumb. Looking forward to fitting them when it stops raining !

Kit arrived Saturday. Excellent instructions. Fitted today without any problems. Thanks.

Just fitted ours. Really easy, done in 30mins max. Looks really smart.

The kit arrived safely and was fitted within the hour. Excellent instructions and superb service. Great product.
Many thanks Andrew.

Hi

If you make any other colours let me know as I want to make the dull interior a bit more funky

Hi Senna750, I was not proposing to make any different colours at the moment as people seem to be happy with the original look, but would be happy to help if you know the colour you want. As coloured material will need to be ordered specially, there may be an small additional cost.

The colours are endless, what were you thinking?

Andrew.

Hi Andrew

That would be great happy to pay a little extra will have a think what colour I want and let you know in a couple of days.
Thanks
Dave

Hi Andrew
I was thinking of seeing if you could do a yellow one for me?

Hi Senna750, I was not proposing to make any different colours at the moment as people seem to be happy with the original look, but would be happy to help if you know the colour you want. As coloured material will need to be ordered specially, there may be an small additional cost.

The colours are endless, what were you thinking?

Andrew.
Hi Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I would like to order a set of worktop protectors in lime green if possible?

Thanks

John

Hi Andrew,

I would like to order a set of worktop protectors in lime green if possible?

Thanks

John

Hi John

I will dig out the colour swatches and post a picture of the greens so you can choose the one you want.

Andrew.

Hi Andrew
I was thinking of seeing if you could do a yellow one for me?

Hi Senna750

Do you want a straight yellow or custard yellow? I will dig out the colour swatches and post a picture of the yellows so you can choose the one you want.

Andrew.

Lime green John:image.jpeg

A few of the yellows Senna750:
image.jpeg

Just some of the many to choose from!!! Price of custom colour protectors to follow once I have had a chance tos speak to manufacturer.
image.jpeg

Brill Can you please order me one in lime gloss?
Thanks
John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brill Can you please order me one in lime gloss?
Thanks
John

John,

I will get you a price for the lime green kit.

Andrew.

I sent the above possible colour choices to the manufacturer this morning so he can provide a price for one off protectors. If I hear back from him by the end of the day I will update later this evening when I get home.

Custom Colours

The good news is that the manufacturer of the worktop protectors is happy to do custom colours,however, as he is busy, he would rather only have to order special colours in groups if possible in order to keep the price down and keep his time to a minimum.

When he produces the frosted glass effect version, he simply loads the roll of vinyl and let's the vinyl cutter work its magic, but this is obviously more time consuming.

If all three of you confirm your colours and make payment, I will place the order with him and he will order the vinyl and get them cut for you all.

Price is £29.50 for custom colours which I didn't think was too much more given the extra effort of ordering etc. Hopefully if we can order a few at a time he will stick to this price for future custom colour orders.

If anyone else would like a change of colour on their worktops please let me know, so we can tag it onto this vinyl order and production run. Simply let me know the sort of colour you would like,and I will send take a photo of the various colours etc as I did for the others who have ordered (see previous posts above).

image.jpeg

Might have to remove my frosted glass protectors already and go for a colour myself now!!!!

Andrew.

Last edited:
Hi Andrew, thanks for that Lime Green for me please , how do I make payment? Thanks John

Back