Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop protection

Hi Andrew, thanks for that Lime Green for me please , how do I make payment? Thanks John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi John,

I have sent you a private message regarding making payment.

Andrew.

Hi Andrew,

I would like to order a lime green protector also.

Regards Tim

Hi Andrew,

I would like to order a lime green protector also.

Regards Tim

Hi Tim,

I have sent you a private message regarding payment etc. Maybe lime green will prove to be a popular option.

Andrew.

Hi Andrew
Can I go for apricot pls

Do I need to pay through PayPal
Hi Senna.

I will place the order for your Apricot covers and the other coloured covers once payment is received. PayPal is fine.

Thanks

Andrew.

Last edited:
Cool
What's your PayPal account and I'll zap cash now was it £29.95
Thanks
Dave

Hi
All paid
Thanks
Dave
Thanks Dave,

Just awaiting one payment from another member and I will get the various coloured vinyls ordered.

Anyone else for the first batch of coloured protectors?

Andrew.

Hi I've just sent the money via paypal. Regards Ian.

Hello

Could I go for a Blue please nearest to Olympic Blue, I'll send a payment ASAP, can you let me have PayPal payment details

Many thanks

Justin

Hello

Could I go for a Blue please nearest to Olympic Blue, I'll send a payment ASAP, can you let me have PayPal payment details

Many thanks

Justin
Hi Justin,

Is Olympic Blue the colour of your California? If so what age is it as I may need to take my swatches to the VW dealerhip to try and colour match for you?

Andrew.

Just a darkish blue will be fine, don't want you to go to that much trouble like the blue in the panel at the bottom of the forum page below!

Just a darkish blue will be fine, don't want you to go to that much trouble like the blue in the panel at the bottom of the forum page below!
I will be passing the VW dealer later this week so its no problem to check? From Google, it appears Olympic blue is facelift 2010 onwards?

Andrew.

Last edited:
Could you show the blues on here please? Thx

Could you show the blues on here please? Thx

Hi Skylark

There are lots of blues available, are you after dark / mid or a light blue? I will post some samples when I get home on here as my camera is not very good.

I will place the order once you choose.

Andrew.

Last edited:
Hi Skylark

There are lots of blues available, are you after dark / mid or a light blue? I will post some samples when I get home on here as my camera is not very good.

I will place the order once you choose.

Andrew.
Mid to light blue. I would really like a lilacy grey to match the hint in the light wood work but didn't see anything in your wheel.

I will look at all the colours later and see if there is anything like a lilac. If not I will post some photos of the blues on here later this evening.

Andrew.

Hi Fred I will send you an image with the available colours later this evening, rocking the baby to sleep at the moment!

Andrew.
Hi Fred,

Here are the available colours close to the colour you requested.

image.jpeg

Please let me know which on you would like?

Andrew.

Hi Skylark2.0

This is the closest to lilac:

image.jpeg

And here is a range of blues as requested:

image.jpeg

Please let me know what colour you would like, there are also lots of darker blues.

Kind regards,

Andrew.

Back