Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop protection

Covered the two tables with a vinyl wrap, adds a bit of protection and not so dull

Wow, they look fantastic, I have just finished the computer aided design cut versions for the tables to match the protectors. Will be getting mine cut next week. Will post a picture when they are done.

Wow they look fantastic.

I have just finished designing computer aided design cut versions for the tables to compliment the worktop protectors.

I will post a picture next week once I have picked them up and fitted them.

Andrew, hello, I spent a happy hour yesterday fitting the worktop protectors. Followed the instructions in the video, used quite a lot of water, loads of patience and am very happy with the result. A much easier process than I had envisaged - just as you said.

Don't know what I was worried about really, and I don't doubt the protectors will function exactly as they should.

Thank you,

Mark

We can supply all the printed vinyl for the work tops including the ones for the tables. All cut to shape for an exact fit. contact us for info.

I'm presuming these fit the T6?

Mike

I did Alison and on order. I sent PM to AJSpicer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A pattern would be good - anywhere I can see any without a long thread?

Worktop Protector Update.

As the latest batch of worktop protectors have once again sold out, I have placed another order with the manufacturer who will be producing a third batch over the weekend. If you would like a kit, please do let me know.

Anyone who has ordered coloured protectors in the last few weeks should receive them next week as the manufacturer called today to inform me that they will be ready for collection on Monday.

Kind regards,

Andrew.

Worktop Protector Update.

As the latest batch of worktop protectors have once again sold out, I have placed another order with the manufacturer who will be producing a third batch over the weekend. If you would like a kit, please do let me know.

Anyone who has ordered coloured protectors in the last few weeks should receive them next week as the manufacturer called today to inform me that they will be ready for collection on Monday.

Kind regards,

Andrew.
Set for me please, ideally to match Olympic blue

Worktop Protector Update 5 April'16

All frosted orders and a number of coloured kits were sent out today, so should be with you all shortly. Unfortunately my printer has stopped working so was unable to print off fitting instructions, so I will add them to this post later or you can watch the video on YouTube (see link below)

Those of you who ordered lime green and peppermint protectors will have their protectors ordered in the next couple of days, so if anyone else wants a coloured set please do let me know.

I am still looking into materials to match the Blackberry paint and will get back to you both ASAP.

Thanks,

Andrew.

VW CALIFORNIA WORKTOP PROTECTORS INSTRUCTIONS
Note: It is recommended that the roof is opened when fitting the protectors, so that you can stand and knell down. Start with the fridge protector as this one is easier to handle for the first time.

1. Mix a soapy solution (a few spots of washing up liquid with approximately 200ml of water) in an old spray bottle and shake well.
2. Roll the protectors in the opposite direction to how they were sent to get them as flat as possible. You could even leave them under some heavy books for the night. This will aid fitting and stop them from curling when removing the paper backings.
3. Clean glass thoroughly paying particular attention to the edges and remove any gritty deposits as these will show through the protector once applied.
4. Spray glass with soapy solution ensuring it is covered
5. Remove paper backing from protector and spray with more soapy solution
6. Use the pre-cut hole as a guide when applying the protector to the glass worktop
7. The cover will slide around on the glass due to the two layers of soapy solution until you are happy with its position. Note: The protectors have been intentionally cut slightly narrower than the glass tops to avoid peeling.
8. Use the supplied squeegee to remove the soapy solution to the edges of the protector, looking for air bubbles and trapped solution as you go
9. Once you are happy that all the solution and air has been removed, dry the surface and the edges with a cloth, and leave to adhere for a few hours. If it’s cold you could switch on your night heater to warm up the Cali, which will speed up the drying process.
10. Repeat above processes for the larger sink and cooker worktop protector. Spray the sticky side in stages as you slowly peel the backing off to avoid it sticking together if it does curl.

Check the Youtube.com video for further fitting guidance
or please feel free to ask me any questions:

ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE.
WE HOPE YOU FIND THEM TO BE A USEFUL ADDITION AS WE HAVE.
YOUR FEEDBACK ON THE FORUM WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Just got mine in the post. Great colour (yellow) matching pop up kettle arrived in the same delivery. Look forward to fitting them .

Mike

Worktop Protector Update:

To all those who have ordered a coloured kit within the last week or two, the manufacturer called me today to tell me they are ready for collection. I will try and get them packed up over the weekend and sent out on Monday.

Andrew.

Back