1 inch comfort mattress

wilde1

wilde1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all
I have 2 questions
I am looking to buy the 1 inch replacement mattress from comfortz leisure so we can keep our zonesleep topper up there with the roof down and also have one of comfortz fitted sheets on, basically leave everything up there. My question is has any one got one of the inch mattresses with the zonesleep and are they better than the 2 inch vw one with the zonesleep?
My next questionis what is the discount code for comfortz leisure to get 10% off for vip members.
Many thanks Jon

Hi all
I have 2 questions
I am looking to buy the 1 inch replacement mattress from comfortz leisure so we can keep our zonesleep topper up there with the roof down and also have one of comfortz fitted sheets on, basically leave everything up there. My question is has any one got one of the inch mattresses with the zonesleep and are they better than the 2 inch vw one with the zonesleep?
My next questionis what is the discount code for comfortz leisure to get 10% off for vip members.
Many thanks Jon
I don't know if it will fit, i'm sure it will, but just beware. According to your details you have a T5. If the Roof Canvas is wet when you lower your roof, then your Topper and Mattress will become wet unless they have waterproof covers.

We have a one inch Comfortz mattress that we use with a Zonesleep. The roof closes perfectly and we find the combination very comfortable.

Thank you all for your words of wisdom,we are just really thinking for easiness so we can get a fitted sheet from comfortz and leave the mattress, zonesleep topper and fitted sheet on instead of removing the topper every time we move