Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zonesleep and original mattress

Leeky

Leeky

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
At last got a zonesleep topper which is brilliant, we used on top of original vw mattress in roof.
Do we now have to purchase comfotz 1 inch mattress in order to leave zonesleep in place? The standard vw is only one and a half inches thick, 1/2 difference??? Just seems not a lot of difference but don't want to try and damage anything i.e. Roof thanks Paul,

I went the same route but all advice I got was to get the 1" which I did. I wasn't brave enough to try the original.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

At last got a zonesleep topper which is brilliant, we used on top of original vw mattress in roof.
Do we now have to purchase comfotz 1 inch mattress in order to leave zonesleep in place? The standard vw is only one and a half inches thick, 1/2 difference??? Just seems not a lot of difference but don't want to try and damage anything i.e. Roof thanks Paul,
I didn't but it's entirely upto you

I know, don't know whether to try or risk, been out and messured and it is half inch difference, I can slide my hand in between with roof down, but don't know about the bellows on sides

Yes I did the roof signal on the control panel indicated that it was closed but I did notice the roof was raised by about a cm at the back but I was happy with that.

Is the Zonesleep topper for the roof bed wider than original mattress? Does it get caught anywhere?