Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale 17” Winter tyres and steel wheels as new and Unused

WEHILL@SONS

WEHILL@SONS

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
VanContact (Continental) 215/60 R17 C. 4 unused tyres and steel wheels for sale. A little rust on the steel rims but not too noticeable - always stored in shed. Also 4 genuine VW caps. £750. Buyer collects from north of Glasgow.

AE7B9E7C-041E-4FC4-9FB9-47238C0136D3.jpeg

Last edited:
VanContact (Continental) 215/60 R17 C. 4 unused tyres and steel wheels for sale. A little rust on the steel rims but not too noticeable - always stored in shed. Also 4 genuine VW caps. £750. Buyer collects from north of Glasgow.

View attachment 75791
Hi. Are the wheels still available? Are the tyres winter, with the snow symbol?

Hi - the ad was posted March 21 and I have used them over last winter but not for more than a couple of thousand miles. They do have a snow symbol. They could still be for sale if you want them so make me an offer if you wish. Buyer collects from N. Glasgow.

Hi - the ad was posted March 21 and I have used them over last winter but not for more than a couple of thousand miles. They do have a snow symbol. They could still be for sale if you want them so make me an offer if you wish. Buyer collects from N. Glasgow.
Thanks for coming back. I will let you know if I decide to go ahead. Regards Glynn

Hi - do you still have the wheels etc ? How much are looking for..Thanks..