Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Winter Tyres on Steel Wheels

Mike Gale

Mike Gale

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Selling my set of 4 VW steel wheels with winter tyres (225/60/R17).

Tyres are all Wintrac 4 Extremes in good condition with 4mm tread. Rims are genuine VW (including centre caps) and are in a good/fair condition with some minor surface corrosion.

Also included in the sale is a tyre rack and cover, enabling them to be stored horizontally without loading the side walls.

I'm located in North Dorset, buyer to collect or arrange delivery at their cost.

£190 ono

20221229_100854.jpg

20221229_100859.jpg

20221229_100943.jpg

20221229_100951.jpg

20221229_100954.jpg

20221229_101103.jpg

20221229_101110.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. Interested in the wheels and tyres; however, I just need to work out a couple of things. I have a Grand California; the size of my tyres: 235/60/R17. I need to work out if your 225 would be ok? Also the weight load. Obviously a GC is heavier than a standard California. Would the 103H be ok for a GC? Do you have any knowledge re: my queries? Thanks

Hi Glynn, thanks for the message.
I'm sorry but I couldn't say for sure whether these would be OK for a GC.

I think blackcircles.com and Kwikfit have a search function where you can check which tyres are compatible using the registration number? Maybe have a look on one of those as see if this tyre size comes up as a suggestion for your vehicle?

Sorry I can be more specific than that.

Best regards,

Mike

Hi @Glynn at 103 these tyres won’t be any good for your GC680. Check your current tyres, I would have thought they’d be at least a 115 load rating for the 680.

Hi. Interested in the wheels and tyres; however, I just need to work out a couple of things. I have a Grand California; the size of my tyres: 235/60/R17. I need to work out if your 225 would be ok? Also the weight load. Obviously a GC is heavier than a standard California. Would the 103H be ok for a GC? Do you have any knowledge re: my queries? Thanks

Ocean wheels do not fit a GC the offsets are wrong. The load rating of these tyres is also insufficient - a 3500kg GC600 needs 110 rating all other models need 115

Hi Glynn, thanks for the message.
I'm sorry but I couldn't say for sure whether these would be OK for a GC.

I think blackcircles.com and Kwikfit have a search function where you can check which tyres are compatible using the registration number? Maybe have a look on one of those as see if this tyre size comes up as a suggestion for your vehicle?

Sorry I can be more specific than that.

Best regards,

Mike
Thanks Mike. I will do some further investigation.

Kind regards
Glynn