Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale 17" VW Alloys - Mint Condition - 3 years old

M

mrteegrassgill

VIP Member
I am selling my genuine VW 17" alloys from my 63 plate California as I have replaced with some black aftermarket 18s

Wheels are in Cumbria, 15 mins from Jct 38 of M6

I would be willing to meet someone with them within a reasonable distance.

Delivery may be an option at buyers expense.

The wheels are in excellent condition with no kerbing.

There are tyres fitted to each wheel 2 x Dunlop and 2 x Goodyear All Weather

The dunlops have just over 2mm tread remaining and could really do with replacing.

The Goodyears are quite new howeve r I didn't notice till removing them that they are not the correct load rating for the van. (disappointed with tyre fitters) so I would be happy to have them removed so you can fit your own tyres.

Price, given the great condition of these wheels I would be looking for £450 or £400 without the goodyear tyres but I am open to offers.

DSC07201.JPG DSC07202.JPG DSC07203.JPG DSC07206.JPG DSC07207.JPG DSC07208.JPG DSC07210.JPG DSC07211.JPG DSC07215.JPG

Hi there, very interested. Please can you confirm that all four wheels are free of any scratches / dents etc. Thanks.

No dents and no kerbing. I am very carefull with my wheels. No scratches that I have seen. I also discovered this evening I have an alloy spare with brand new tyre. I would be willing to sell that also as long as it was enough for me to replace.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Couple of questions:
Do these style of wheels have a name?
Which vw model did they originate from, as we are looking for pictures of Cali's with these style on?

Hi. They are vw california wheels. My cali was supplied with them and I think they may have been standard fitment on the 180bhp like mine at the time. It had 17s as standard as the brakes are bigger. Will get you a picture on the van. You are welcome to come take a look.

d2c012afeec1a07506537cceb6a95057.jpg

Thanks for the photo. We will have a think.....& get back to you.

Yes they are Neva load rated 17" rims. Suitable for the 180 with the bigger diameter front discs.

Alan

image.png
Love the Cali and love the Toylander. Here's mine...

Good Morning, are the wheels still for sale please?

With thanks
Steve

Good Morning, are the wheels still for sale please?

With thanks
Steve
Hi Steve. Yes they are still available. Where abouts are you, would you like to see them.

Hello again, we are in York. Need to know whether they will fit the T6 Cali with the larger brake calipers, and what is the asking price please ?

Hi,

I was looking for around £400 but am open to offers.

They came off a T5 4 Motion 180bhp which has big front discs and calipers. These were standard fit in order to clear the calipers.

May require trying however to be sure.

Hi MrTee
Are your wheels still available? I have a friend looking for a set to put winter tyres on. He's wanting them sharpish, in the next week and he's also from the Penrith area. If you could let me know if they are for sale I'll put you in touch with each other.
Regards, Philip

Back