Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

1994 VW Van “Uranus”

Hi Cali club. I’m looking forward to reading your posts and doing some more DIY on my van. We live in Ontario and have been using Uranus (it came w a space balls sticker) for a few years. Lots of biking and hiking. Yumi (13) and Bailey (3) run us hard.

onward !!

Hi Cali club. I’m looking forward to reading your posts and doing some more DIY on my van. We live in Ontario and have been using Uranus (it came w a space balls sticker) for a few years. Lots of biking and hiking. Yumi (13) and Bailey (3) run us hard.

onward !!

Hi and welcome.

Mike

Promise me you don’t drive with the dog there in the boot?

Cool van! Nice modification to the back of the overhead cupboard! We recently sold our VW T4 which was from 1994 as well. Have fun with it!

Ontario as in, in Canada? :D Welcome on board. Not aware of many people on here from across the pond as I think, out there, size matters, and a Cali is small compared to many other humongous campervans out there.

You can easily hide with a small van when wild camping (but then with so much of space ... you don't really need to hide).

Enjoy the adventures!

Can see that you have a trailer attached as well. Carry the kitchen sink or something more interesting such as a motorcycle? :)

:welcome Carcass

Looking forward to some more photos 500C6CC7-79FC-49CD-AB0D-7ABFBE465F4D.jpeg

Back