Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2013 Beach user manual

D

doggerbight01

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Has anyone got a copy of a user manual for a 2013 Beach? The manual I have only refers to the SE. Trying to work out sliding 3 seat rear bench and making into a bed. Thanks.

There will be two levers under the seat. One in the middle, directly under the seat, is to recline it into the bed position. As you pull the lever push the back of the seats down. Once you've moved it you can push it all the way down into the bed position.
As you sit in the middle of the seats, look down to the right , there is a handle/lever for moving the seat back and forth. Pull it and push/pull with your feet, you will feel it move. Can take a bit of effort to move the seat but easy enough.
Hope this is easy enough instruction to follow.

Thanks got bed sorted but can’t shift seat back or forward. Pulled handle but not budging.

You have to pull it quite high to release it. You might need to rock the seat as you pull if its not been done for some time.

Thanks again. Sorry to be dull but I’ve pulled it hard whilst rocking the seat and worried about snapping it. How high could/should it go?

I don't think that you can slide the seat whilst it is set up as a bed if this is what you mean, you have to fold the seat down forwards and then slide it where required and then set it as the bed, (removing the headrests). If however you are just trying to get the seat back up again I find that a little tug on the seat belt does the trick

Thank you for this, sorted. Thanks to all for advice much appreciated.

Had you pulled it enough or was there something else causing the problem?

I wasn't folding the seat down forward and then trying to move it, I was just pulling the lever and trying to push the seat. After Dephie's advice I folded the seat and it slid back and forward no problem.

Mine moves without having to fold down, didn't know that was a way to move it.

Back