Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2014 California SE Motion Sensor/Alarm de-activation and re-activation

D

David Stock

VIP Member
I apologise as this matter has been been dealt with before. However I am still confused and I am sorry about that. I want to be able to lock the van at night for when we are asleep. I have tried suggestions but the motion sensor/alarm keeps going off. We have had two friends who have had intruders in their van with them in it at night(on the continent) and we want to be able to lock ourselves in. Can anyone help us please? Thank you for your patience with me being a bit thick on this one. It is the only problem we have encountered so far in 20 months of pleasurable ownership.

I apologise as this matter has been been dealt with before. However I am still confused and I am sorry about that. I want to be able to lock the van at night for when we are asleep. I have tried suggestions but the motion sensor/alarm keeps going off. We have had two friends who have had intruders in their van with them in it at night(on the continent) and we want to be able to lock ourselves in. Can anyone help us please? Thank you for your patience with me being a bit thick on this one. It is the only problem we have encountered so far in 20 months of pleasurable ownership.
Assume you have tried using the lock button on the drivers door? That locks the doors from inside and deactivates the alarm, use the unlock button next to it to unlock.

Well thank you for your helpful advice. Yes it works. So simple. I couldn’t find this on previous threads, so this should be helpful to many others. Thanks again.

Back