Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2019 - Volkswagen T7 Multivan / Bulli / Transporter / California

Oke , that sure will put away any further attemps to swap my 2012 T5 SE for a T6.

Would be stupit to spent money if the T7 is coming in '19

Cant wait to see the Cali-version!

:bananadance2

Oke , that sure will put away any further attemps to swap my 2012 T5 SE for a T6.

Would be stupit to spent money if the T7 is coming in '19

Cant wait to see the Cali-version!

:bananadance2
Think I'll wait for the T8 in '21. Then again, I might not live that long!

Very high waistline on that silver one? - windows are smaller (though it could all be taller!).

I like the leaner meaner nose. We'll get an idea whenever they launch the next new-look of any of the cars, for the next "family face". EDIT: it does look like the new sharper Tiguan ...

We'll have to wait & see. I'd prefer a revolution to a(nother) evolution this time, but if I had a pound for every microbus preview then I could afford LED headlamps on my T9 ...

Last edited:
Bit of Google Translate ...

Sounds like the T7 (silver one) is a 2019 facelift on T6 platform & remains the commercial van for a further 6-years, whilst the Bulli (copper & white two tone pic) is a whole new modular beast that'll become:

- Multivan ('Bulli') 2019
- Caddy ('Life') 2020
- Sharan ('Family') 2021

Bulli looks too short to be "the next Cali" & more like current Touran size, though I'm sure someone will chop its roof off & stick in a RIB bed ...

=====================

The next VW Caddy will be part of the new Bulli family. As T7 Life he gets modern technology and could cost less than 20,000 euros!

VW is expanding the bus family!

The VW Caddy will become the T7 Life from 2020 onwards.

The great Van Sharan mutates from 2021 to the T7 Family.

The reason: with the current T6, VW earns little money, so the successor is more closely interlinked with the passenger car series. While the commercial vehicle variant will continue to run for a further six years after a facelift 2019, the Multivan as New Bulli comes completely new on MQB basis as early as 2019. The modular cross-section box not only offers access to the modular infotainment kit, the 48-volt electrical system and the update-capable electronics architecture, but also provides greater freedom in model planning and increases the variety of variants.

Cheap price thanks to family concept
With the help of this system integration, a complete Bulli family will be developed from the VW Bus, which also offers a new base for the successors of Caddy and Sharan.

After the T7 New Bulli / Multivan the T7 Life / Caddy is to come in 2020 and a year later the T7 Family / Sharan to the start.

Ford is using the Tourneo derivatives Courier, Connect and Custom to work with such a staggering system with different wheelbases and superstructures. The good thing about it: A T7 Life as Caddy successor would be so already for approximately 19,500 euro to have.

Last edited:
The T6.1 could be worth waiting for. Enough improvements over my T5.1 but evolution not revolution and hopefully free of the teething niggles that often come with revolution.

I wonder, with so many standard features becoming options with each "update" whether roof-rot will cease to be a standard feature? :shocked

The T6.1 could be worth waiting for. Enough improvements over my T5.1 but evolution not revolution and hopefully free of the teething niggles that often come with revolution.

I wonder, with so many standard features becoming options with each "update" whether roof-rot will cease to be a standard feature? :shocked

But it makes for such a vocal and engaged community

Any news from this T7, especially about the release year?

Any news from this T7, especially about the release year?

VW needs to clear out theire storage full of T6-ers held back due emmission trouble...the stock will be building up by now!

Back