Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2020 owners extended warranty?

Defender90

Defender90

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi any 2020 owner who took the £395 extended warranty did we get the extended road side assistance as well? I cant find any information vw road side assistance have sent a letter saying mine has ended but I was sure it was included in the warranty extension

July 2020 T6.1 - I have the extended warranty. 99% sure I had a letter some time ago saying the roadside assistance had expired.

Hi any 2020 owner who took the £395 extended warranty did we get the extended road side assistance as well? I cant find any information vw road side assistance have sent a letter saying mine has ended but I was sure it was included in the warranty extension
VW Assistance only lasts for 3 years from 1st Registration. You have to renew for years 4 & 5.

My van came with a 4-year care package which included warranty and roadside assist. I extended the warranty to 5 years.
After 3 years I received a letter saying that my roadside assist was expiring. I called VW (the AA) to advise that I had 4 years cover but they had no record of it. After a bit of tooing and froing with the supplying dealership (Eurovans), it was confirmed that I did have four years cover.

May or may not help but if I put my Reg in it comes with 'this vehicle already has a service plan' after next screen asking for current mileage.

Ours was called the all in package which includes warranty, service and mot, plus roadside assistance in uk and Europe. But it can’t be added until the existing warranty expires - so it commenced the day after.

Back