Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

3 Seat 4 Rails Mats.....

B

bournemouthbeach

VIP Member
Hi

If there a thread already feel to move...

Trying to find rear mats for our 3 seat 4 Rails Beach does anyone do one??

I've Tweeted QTM and asked them....

Cheers

Shaun

Shaun, Also try Nick at Rugs for Bugs, if he does not stock them yet I am sure he will look at making them. let us know jow you get on ..

You could try these:

image.php

We have mats for our Cali from the same manufacturer, and they are good quality!

It'll be interesting to hear if they work ok.

When I looked into these I wasn't convinced they'd stay put - I thought they'd move and foul the seat rails.

Well, we have a 3-rail Comfortline, not a 4-rail Beach, but with us they stay put alright. The smaller strip of carpet next to the door (most prone to moving) has several small pieces of velcro with self-adhesive counterparts to fix to the floor, and that works fine.

Hi Shaun,
I'm glad you got your beach before me, saves me asking the same questions about accessories.
I will be "slip streaming" your posts closely and look forward to your report on the seat covers, topper and screen cover you ordered.
Bill (the stalker!) :D

Martin said:
Shaun, Also try Nick at Rugs for Bugs, if he does not stock them yet I am sure he will look at making them. let us know jow you get on ..

Cheers Martin

Have you used any of there mats??

Cheers

Shaun

I ended up making mine myself in order to fit round a kitchen pod. Started off with a cardboard template and then transferred the shape to some automotive carpet from these people:
http://www.as-trim.co.uk/index.php?main ... Path=4_187

Then had the edges bound/whipped by a local carpet fitter. The whipping was the most expensive bit (~£60 for living area, boot & a little bit to fit between the front seats). The whipped edge isn't as neat at the VW front mats that are tape bound but I'm still pleased overall with the results.

Back