Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Extra seat - Beach 6.1

I

Iain-Le-Roi

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi

Sorry, Can’t find anything under search. I have a 3 seater bench Beach 6.1 on order. If I want to buy a 6th seat then will a T5 or T6 one fit? Are they all the same fitting?

I assume as I’ll have the three seater then I’ll have everything in terms of rails etc. already.

cheers

ILR

Hi

Sorry, Can’t find anything under search. I have a 3 seater bench Beach 6.1 on order. If I want to buy a 6th seat then will a T5 or T6 one fit? Are they all the same fitting?

I assume as I’ll have the three seater then I’ll have everything in terms of rails etc. already.

cheers

ILR
Yes, but the seat fabric may be different, different models/years had different fabrics and I believe the T5 headrest is a slightly different size.

Check the Forum " For Sale " section.

Hi

cheers

ILR
Just out of interest Iain, were you not able to add it on the order? I know it may be more expensive than 2nd hand, but would match?

Just out of interest Iain, were you not able to add it on the order? I know it may be more expensive than 2nd hand, but would match?
I could have but chose not to at the time as didn't think I would need one. It would be very occasional use so might just try and pick up a mis-matched bargain. Its too late for me to add it on now as its going into build any time now (hopefully).

I could have but chose not to at the time as didn't think I would need one. It would be very occasional use so might just try and pick up a mis-matched bargain. Its too late for me to add it on now as its going into build any time now (hopefully).

If you are not aware, the Inka second skin covers are exact matches to the original upholstery, if you get a mismatched seat you can always put a cover on it.

Off topic. Used to live in Culcheth and work at Risley. These days stop at Lymm services to meet an old friend on way to / from Cali meets. Looking forward to a meet down there.

At the prison? We’re you a guard? Could stand you in good stead for being a coordinator/admin on here :)

Can you pm me any more details inc contact?
Haha no, I cycled past every day from Culcheth to the Risley site... but if anyone plays up on here...

Come on Iain, get yer money out. Think of all the VIP benefits for £14.99

Become a VIP member today!​

By becoming a VIP member you will benefit from the following plus much more :

• Expert advice from our members and partners
  • Invitation to all our meets and events
  • 12 months for 10 on on Insurance
  • 5% saving on Brandrup accessories
  • Savings at National Tyres and Tyre Shopper
  • 5% saving at Everything VW California
  • 10% saving at California Camping (makers of the Mütze)
  • 15% saving at Cotswold Outdoor
  • 5% saving on tailored VW seat and matress covers
  • 10% saving on Luxury VW California tailored Mats
  • 5% saving on Luxury VW California tailored memory foam matress
  • 10% saving on servicing at VW SMG Cowfold, VW Leicester & VW Liverpool
  • 5% saving at Comfortz Leisure
  • 15% saving at VAG-Tec Audio & Navigation supplies/installation
  • Savings at Dubflecta Wind Deflectors
  • 10% saving at World of Camping
  • This is just a fraction of the offers available
plus private messaging. :thumb :thumb :thumb

Back