Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

3 Seat Bench Drawers - what do you keep in them?

McGons

McGons

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Looking for some inspiration, what do you store in the 3 drawers under the bench seat in the Beach?

Tea/coffee making stuff in one, toiletries in another, and emergency food in the other

Hot drinks stuff in the first, bistro gaz burner in second (no tray)and third is changed dependant on what we’re doing... so it’s the junk draw.

Hot drinks stuff in the first, bistro gaz burner in second (no tray)and third is changed dependant on what we’re doing... so it’s the junk draw.
Hot drinks drawer sounds like a plan, we’ve got a Alpkit Brukit we can leave in there. Do you keep the gas stored in there too or do you remove it if not in the van?

Hot drinks drawer sounds like a plan, we’ve got a Alpkit Brukit we can leave in there. Do you keep the gas stored in there too or do you remove it if not in the van?
Yep ... always ready for a cuppa... where ever we go... used to use our jet boil but bistro is more stable with lower centre of gravity for use inside. Spare gas in home made rear unit or home made kitchen pod that fits under table with second burner and pots and pans inside.

Tea coffee making in one, bed sheets and curtains in another then the last one wipes kitchen/toilet roll

Mini dustpan and brush, first aid kit, 12v hoover, games, 12v fan

When travelling to a campsite, I carry food and snacks etc.
When at the campsite I put card games, charging cables, iPad, DVD player , head phones and other small items I may need to get at periodically.

Back