Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Triple bench seat drawers

cedemt

cedemt

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Can anyone point me in the right direction for some drawers that fit under the triple bench seat please?Thanks

They are a standard VW part. We have had them on our Beach from new. Why were they not with the van when you purchased it? If you bought it new then get the dealer to find you some as they should be there.

I can't access ebay from here to get you the item number, but I noticed a set for sale at the weekend.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some drawers that fit under the triple bench seat please?Thanks
We replaced those drawers with the Samla boxes from Ikea (401.029.78). They fit nicely and give more space. Also to consider: if you have a canister cooker you'll find out that it fits exactly in the space of one drawer.

We replaced those drawers with the Samla boxes from Ikea (401.029.78). They fit nicely and give more space. Also to consider: if you have a canister cooker you'll find out that it fits exactly in the space of one drawer.

How can the Coast have a 3 seater bench? Or did you used to have a Beach?

I tried fitting those Samla boxes in my T6 Beach and couldn't get them to fit :-(

How can the Coast have a 3 seater bench? Or did you used to have a Beach?

I tried fitting those Samla boxes in my T6 Beach and couldn't get them to fit :-(
Yes, I've had a T5 Beach for 3 years. The 3-seat bench hasn't changed so those boxes should fit (unless Ikea changed their size). They don't rest in the rails but sit on the floor, behind the little "door".

Back