45% off at Pixers website

ThomasHJ

ThomasHJ

Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I'm not sure if this post goes against forum rules, but my intention is to help others. If it does go against the rules, then I am sure mods will delete it promptly.

After reading many posts about people customising their van on the inside, with beautiful sliding door tables and outside tables, worktop protectors, I decided to do our cali as well. So I went to order several things from the pixers website just now. A duvet cover, 2 pillow covers and stickers for both tables and the kitchen worktop. Quite the order. But today they have a discount for 40% off! With the code: BLOSSOM40. But when I decided to google, I found another code for 45% Off: orsEWbvTydJwcUL

So, if any of you have been thinking of doing this as well, just as many forum members have, then today is a good day to order. 45% makes a huge difference. Especially when you are ordering multiple things. Anyways, hope this helps anyone.

Be aware of Pixers I ordered and paid for two table stickers,heard nothing or received nothing for three weeks,I had to contact them there answer was:"we dont do that design anymore just order something else"!...they didn't bother contacting me to let me know...so i simply got my money refunded (eventually) I would never use them again....

That's too bad. Never fun if you have a bad experience when shopping online. Luckily (for me ;-)) quite a few others here on the forum seem to have had a satisfying experience ordering from pixers. :Nailbiting

Back