Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

5th Seat Dimensions?

F

Fryers!

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hope someone can help, we are looking at ordering a 5th seat for very occasional use but are a bit concerned about storage space when not in use.

Can someone please give me the rough dimensions please?

Thanks

There qas one on ebay the other day, much cheaper than from dealer.

Hi Fryers, just measured ours. Folded, it's 54cm high, 61cm wide across the armrests and 66cm front to back including the fixing for the shoulder belt which juts out beyond the folded backrest. Hope this helps. Be warned though it is very heavy, I thought ours would go in spare room upstairs but I wouldn't dream of attempting it. We have had other vehicles with removable seats which I easily managed to carry and fit by myself but this seat is in a league of its own. It is easily fitted with help and isofix connections are a treat compared to bench.

Thanks every so much Lobby, are the height dimensions correct? 54 cm, I am looking from base to headrest please?

Hi, the measurements I gave were with the headrest off and the seat back folded down flat against the base. With the backrest up and headrest off (I don't have it handy), it's 100cm from floor to top of the shoulder belt fixing point.

Thanks Looby, that is terrific as it will fit in my shed,