Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear space dimensions

Kelly & Rob

Kelly & Rob

Vehicle
Looking to buy
We're hoping someone may be able to help! We are trying to find the floor space dimensions for when the rear seat is fully forward. Does anyone know? Thank you in advance

Any reason you can't measure it?
And is this with the seat at the stop or with the stop removed?

Any reason you can't measure it?
And is this with the seat at the stop or with the stop removed?
We don't pick it up for a couple more weeks. It's with the seat pushed forward to the furthest point. Any help appreciated.

Do you still need leg room for those on the bench seat.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you still need leg room for those on the bench seat.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
No - but from memory the runner stops about 12 inches. Thank you for any help you can give

rear space is about 1.07 * !.03 seat back

Seat forward there is .33 between bump stop and front seat mountings with about .03 overlap for the rear seat squab

No - but from memory the runner stops about 12 inches. Thank you for any help you can give
Remember if the Front Stop is removed and the seat is fully forward then it may NOT be fully secured.

Just gone out and measured with the stop taken out. I was sure to avoid the removal point in the rails and put the bench seat fully forward. It measures at 1.65 metres to from the tool kit in the rear bench to the end of boot up to the point of the seal plastic. Hope that helps.

Just gone out and measured with the stop taken out. I was sure to avoid the removal point in the rails and put the bench seat fully forward. It measures at 1.65 metres to from the tool kit in the rear bench to the end of boot up to the point of the seal plastic. Hope that helps.
That's helpful - thank you

Back