Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold 5th seat for any Cali with 3rd rail option- Somerset collection

daisyduke

daisyduke

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
This is as nearly new. Leather and suede seat with draw at the bottom. Folds etc and seat belt integral to seat with ISO fix points for child's seat.

Taking up space in the garage as of this afternoon, needed for short term passenger option but now normal set up so surplus to requirements.
Images show slight scuff marks on arm other than that mint condition.

Collection near Taunton Somerset.

£375 ono

Will help install and show DIY as is easy when you know how.........but not so much until shown ( in my experience) :)

This is heavy so courier not an option...happy to meet at M5 junction 25 if passing enroute to reduce time not needing to detour.

This is as nearly new. Leather and suede seat with draw at the bottom. Folds etc and seat belt integral to seat with ISO fix points for child's seat.

Taking up space in the garage as of this afternoon, needed for short term passenger option but now normal set up so surplus to requirements.

£375 ono

Will help install and show DIY as is easy when you know how.........but not so much until shown ( in my experience) :)

This is heavy so courier not an option...happy to meet at M5 junction 25 if passing enroute to reduce time not needing to detour.

IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG

View attachment 24754

View attachment 24755

£375 ono

View attachment 24751 View attachment 24752 View attachment 24753

£375 ono

Would this fit New Ocean T6? Im new to this apologies for my lack of Cali knowledge!

sorry for delay in reply wasn't notified of your comment- as long as you have a third rail my understanding is it will.....as nothing different inside from a T5 .....

sorry for delay in reply wasn't notified of your comment- as long as you have a third rail my understanding is it will.....as nothing different inside from a T5 .....

Ah sorry I've now bought one! Thanks for the reply though, good luck with the sale