Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted 5th Seat Required For Cali Ocean

Seamelody

Seamelody

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi, with another grandchild we’re seeking to purchase a 5th seat for our 2017 Cali Ocean. We have covers over the seats so colour not that important, condition needs to be good thou.

Hope someone can assist, we’re in Cornwall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, congratulations on your impending grandchild. I have a very reasonably priced 5th California seat surplus to my requirements. In fact I have never used it (the daughters have yet to produce!) so it is absolutely pristine and I have been thinking of moving it on for a year or two now. I attach some photos which may help. The prices for matching Ocean seats are a bit eye watering and I'm sure we could come to a reasonable price - say less than half what they seem to going for? Do come back to me with any questions and if you need further information.
Many thanks,
Mike (member since 2014)

IMG_0558.jpg

Seat2.jpg

Seat3.jpg

Seat5.jpg

I got one on eBay for £350 in the correct fabric and unused. Or try the classifieds on here. It’s just a question of waiting for the right one to come up. You shouldn’t have to pay more than £400 for a good one.

Hi, with another grandchild we’re seeking to purchase a 5th seat for our 2017 Cali Ocean. We have covers over the seats so colour not that important, condition needs to be good thou.

Hope someone can assist, we’re in Cornwall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here’s one on Facebook