Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

6.1 Ocean ordered!

RockinNRollin

RockinNRollin

Where to next?
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Just ordered a 6.1 Ocean 150. Ascot Grey with Devonport wheels, plus the comfort mattress and mudguards. Otherwise standard as the kit levels are so good on them now. We hired a very similar vehicle recently and it was fantastic, so we were sold on getting one.

Fingers crossed for a speedy delivery as it'd be nice to see it before the summer ends! I have been told 3-6 months but I am hoping it's at the thin end of that estimate.

With a bit of kick u might get it towards the lower end of the estimate m, I ordered mid Jan and collect on Saturday!

Just took delivery of my California last week. Amazing Machine. How ever long it takes it will be worth the wait. Understanding the manual that comes with it is another story.

With a bit of kick u might get it towards the lower end of the estimate m, I ordered mid Jan and collect on Saturday!
Yeah I’m hoping so! No options to speak of and a plain colour, plus the standard engine so fingers and toes crossed.

I’ve just spent today getting the parking spot by the house ready; I’ve opened it up now so I’ve got 2.5m width wall to fence and a 2.4m opening for the gate. It’s tight but it’ll fit and it’ll be behind a secure gate so better than out front.