Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

6 days....

Maclighter

Maclighter

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
California Beach being prepared after dreaming for years. Beach because we have need of it as a family wagon too and didn’t fancy two small kids with all the kitchen dangers. Rather have that all outside and get them in the fresh air.

Ideas for the first upgrade? I’m thinking seat covers as I couldn’t get the dark interior. Also wondering on window tints as it’s standard glass throughout? Long term i’t’ll be a heater maybe!

Welcome.
Kids = seat covers
Have covers on mine and saved the seats with kids dropping/spilling stuff.
Fridge, no matter the age of kids cold drinks in summer always welcome.
Work the rest out as you go along, different people want different things.
Enjoy

:welcome The Beach club is getting bigger by the week.

Post an obligatory photo or two to show off your new pride and joy, we love nothing better than seeing a classy beach

:welcome Nice to see another “local” join the club even if you do have a beach ;)I’m in Witney, welcome and enjoy:thumb

:welcome In answer to one if your questions... I went for limo tints on the windows and really like the privacy it gives.

:welcome In answer to one if your questions... I went for limo tints on the windows and really like the privacy it gives.
Limo tints sounds good, I heard there’s a good team in Northampton I’ll check them out

:welcome Nice to see another “local” join the club even if you do have a beach ;)I’m in Witney, welcome and enjoy:thumb
Ha, would have loved the Ocean, but money and space will keep that for later.

Welcome.
Kids = seat covers
Have covers on mine and saved the seats with kids dropping/spilling stuff.
Fridge, no matter the age of kids cold drinks in summer always welcome.
Work the rest out as you go along, different people want different things.
Enjoy
Fridge on order CDF36. Seats already marked! Desperately seeking covers and carpet mats

Fridge on order CDF36. Seats already marked! Desperately seeking covers and carpet mats
We have Inka waterproof seat covers. They are well made and a good fit. They are wipe clean but can also be hand washed and drip dried. Essential for kids and dogs.

Congrats on the new Beach. You have bought yourself a great vehicle.

Stand by your Beds Maclighter has just lit the blue touch paper

How very dare you ! ;)

Firstly welcome: I'm just planning a cycle trip through Bicester!:)

Heater, expensive but invaluable for extending the season,

Limo tints ... can make the interior a bit gloomy but love the privacy.

One of the first thing I bought for my Beach was a spare safe, to prevent the spare wheel being stolen

I bought a bellows bungee to make sure the elevating roof fabric doesn’t have a chance of becoming trapped and damaged when lowering the roof.

Vanessa window bags add additional convenient storage and can be left in place all the time and blank out the rear windows for total privacy without affecting the rear passenger view.

Last edited:
Dunelm do a washable long pile mat that fits well in the mid section of the Beach, cost about £20

Inka seat covers have a shop on eBay

You may need to buy the rear three seat bench separately to the front seats

Check they are air bag compliant, some are not

One of the first thing I bought for my Beach was a spare safe, to prevent the spare wheel being stolen

I bought a bellows bungee to make sure the elevating roof fabric doesn’t have a chance of becoming trapped and damaged when lowering the roof.
Interested to know how real spare theft is?