6 waves and a great weekend at Hawes.

larrylamb

larrylamb

Cali owner.
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
What a friendly county my neighbours Yorkshire are, six waves from fellow VW campervanners. Lovely weekend at the Caravan Club site at Hawes. Good mix of caravans,motorhomes and vw camper vans on site in a lovely scenic spot less than 10 mins walk from Hawes centre. Very friendly site with nice pitches and facilities. Hawes itself has lots of quaint shops,pubs and cafes. Good walks from the site and in the area, also attractions including the Wensleydale Cheese Creamery, Hawes rope makers museum and the Dales countryside museum.IMG_1158.jpgIMG_1164.jpgIMG_1181.jpg

Last edited:
We stayed there last weekend and loved it! Definitely one to go back to. The cafe across the fields at Hardraw was a great find too!

Can you still catch the old double decker bus around to the waterfall? Had to walk through a pub if I remember it correctly.

Can you still catch the old double decker bus around to the waterfall? Had to walk through a pub if I remember it correctly.
Don't know about the bus but yes you pay at the pub to visit the waterfall.

For a moment I thought this topic was about Henry 8th or some sort of swinging party, then I realised you said waves not wives :)

Back