Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

75kw engine issue

mathewst

mathewst

Vehicle
T6 Coast 102
Hi I have strange issue with the engine,
it happens during manual driving and ACC on as well,
its on gears 2,3,4 when there is no gas input for while (going downhill, reducing speed) and then when you touch gas pedal (accelerate), it is like it couldnt go for brief while, then it shakes and accelerates normally

no warning light on the dash, no error codes (according to dealer..), it happens once a while but its random, sometimes 4x per 100km, then nothing for 2000km

Hi I have strange issue with the engine,
it happens during manual driving and ACC on as well,
its on gears 2,3,4 when there is no gas input for while (going downhill, reducing speed) and then when you touch gas pedal (accelerate), it is like it couldnt go for brief while, then it shakes and accelerates normally

no warning light on the dash, no error codes (according to dealer..), it happens once a while but its random, sometimes 4x per 100km, then nothing for 2000km

Hi what is your engine code ?

CXG, 73500km, its doing it past 20000km could be linked to some sw update IDK

CXG, 73500km, its doing it past 20000km could be linked to some sw update IDK

Hi there has been an issue with that engines software but as yet there is no solution available one thing that has been suggested is Run fuel system cleaner through with a whole tank of fuel

Your dealer is pulling your leg – I would find another.

Mine had the same and was called in for a rubber seal change – its a known error at VW. Now mine all works all fine …

What seal exactly? Headgasket? It was loosing coolant some kms ago they replaced head and gasket

What seal exactly? Headgasket? It was loosing coolant some kms ago they replaced head and gasket

Not sure. But I saw a picture from where it was mounted wrong from rhe factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back