Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A black ID Buzz

Only joking; just keeping me busy while the wife drives home after a successful visit to Autostadt. …
yes, she did not hand over the steering wheel; another 75 km to Bruges and we are home :D

As this has gone off topic apologies to OG poster
Here are some pictures of my plus six retirement present

View attachment 105293

View attachment 105294

View attachment 105295

View attachment 105296

View attachment 105297
No need to apologize, this post was just to show a black ID Buzz because I suspect there won't be that many fans of a black one (but I am).
If you show such a beautiful sportscar, you can go off topic anytime. I love Morgans but you rarely see them with us. The history of the brand, the construction method and their models is fascinating to read and I even think the Aero is ok.
I must say that I'm an equally big fan of -mainly old- Porsches but at the moment I'm happy looking at them and can enjoy modern ones too.

332078313_209710731615898_3557531208608573937_n.jpg
@Autostadt

Last edited:
No need to apologize, this post was just to show a black ID Buzz because I suspect there won't be that many fans of a black one (but I am).
If you show such a beautiful sportscar, you can go off topic anytime. I love Morgans but you rarely see them with us. The history of the brand, the construction method and their models is fascinating to read and I even think the Aero is ok.
I must say that I'm an equally big fan of -mainly old- Porsches but at the moment I'm happy looking at them and can enjoy modern ones too.

View attachment 105307
@Autostadt
I like old Porsche’s too a 173/4 carrera is hard to beat and not (too) silly money.

Back