Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A Living God...

BerndRos

BerndRos

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Am visiting the Fernando Alonso Collection tomorrow, just north of Oviedo.

All his Karts & Cars are on display....what particular items would you like photos of posted on here ?

A general selection would be good. :Stig

A pic of you and Fernando shaking hands..
:D

bfa94fa1d64e15c3eb1431112d7d10cb.jpg
f8012b05cb7d88c1b51927e710d71d16.jpg

Huge building with adjacent Kart track. Will post some pics of the inside on return to UK this week.

Not sure I'd refer to him as a living god.;)

Now, The Doctor on the other hand!

.me.

Alas, FA is in China for a GP...

Had a good chat with him at Maranello in 2011, came across him in the street.

I know he is probally not anywhere close to Spain ....big F1 also , the calender is marked in my agenda. Looking for a exiting season , shame Fernando and Belgian driver Stoffel Vandoorne don't realy have a competable car at the time beeing.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="]

Now, The Doctor[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Standing close to those F1 cars is amazing , the work involved every tiny piece of carbon....
Did F1 pitwalks in Francorchamps and Monaco and you don't know where to look first.
Vistited some grand prix : Francorchamps sevral times ....lost count , Monaco 3 times and Magny Cours on the last race when they removed it from the calender , if it comes back i go again there.
Shummi won and took the title that weekend...need to find out the year...
We got ourselves over the fence afther the winning lap and stood under the podium climed on the pitwall...
Most F1 cars you see in shows are just body's never have driven with but i guess in Fernando's garage there are some of the real deals , some winning cars witch he took home...
One of the last of his generation drivers , he never was my top favorit driver but one you can not look next to either...

Standing close to those F1 cars is amazing , the work involved every tiny piece of carbon....
Did F1 pitwalks in Francorchamps and Monaco and you don't know where to look first.

At the girls, unless I'm mistaken?

Almost 20 years designing those bits of carbon HC. It's still fun. :bananadance2

@sidepod , think the two wheel racers have a slightly nicer "entourage" than the F1 ...gridgirls are not what they used to be....

Couldnt possibly comment ;-)

Anyone else listening to ....tunein app....IMS radio network & racecontrol.indycar.com....for live timing...Alonso leads Indy 500....

And his bloody pathetic HONDA engine blows up...same as in F1....

When i saw your post above was browsing the site..
I just was checking when he was 7th .....checked back few min. later and found in below the list
Very sad so close to end.

Superb.....

5th on grid.....and when engine blew up, less than 2 secs from the lead.....after leading for quite a while.....

His was the ONLY Honda engine to hit trouble.... What can the man do.....

One of his team mates Taksuma Sato wins, first Japanese to do so...

Am visiting the Fernando Alonso Collection tomorrow, just north of Oviedo.

All his Karts & Cars are on display....what particular items would you like photos of posted on here ?

Scoring the wining goal in the champions league...

er..... :oops:

Wrong sport?

Who is he anyway?:veryfunny