Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Switzerland

Jari

Jari

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hello, from Switzerland, near Zürich. My name is Jari and originally Im from Finland, bin here around 14 years after another 15 years in Asia.
I just fulfilled my years long dream and purchased brand new Cali Comfortline. 140 ps DSG. Just got it yesterday. Looks and feels awesome. Im happy to meet other happy cali's and cali owners here and somewhere where ever we are moving with our second home.
This website and forum is very interesting and good source of information for everybody who shares our hobby.
Cheers Jari

Welcome ....from Belgium:)

Welcome from the UK.
It's a special feeling when you first pick your Cali up for the first time. It probably takes a year before you get to grips with every detail. You can now start enjoying the vehicle and the freedom it provides! Congratulations!

Congratulations and welcome Jari, make sure you post lots of pictures of your travels. We would love to explore Switzerland.

Good morning Jari and a warm welcome to you ...

Your Cali will look good on your drive ...

and so will 15 others, any room to hold a meet? :rolleyes:

(well, if you don't ask then you don't get ....:()

You're on form this morning Jen :)

Hi Jari.

You're a lucky soul to have that stunning Swiss scenery on your doorstep, primed for Cali exploration.
Welcome and enjoy :thumb

Thanks all of you kind words. If you are heading to Switzerland , don't hesitate to contact me. I know many good mountain walks which you can reach your parked Cali somewhere around 2000 meter high...
As diver Im interested to explore North Cumberland (Farne Islands, St Abbs) , Scotland all the way up to Shetland . Cornwall would be also place to see. Lets see when I can do that...

...and somebody can tell , how can I correct several typo's , which I use to make? Bin to been and North Cumberland to Nothumberland .... My friend told that I have to close computer or wine bottle. Is not possible to keep both open :D

Hello, from Switzerland, near Zürich. My name is Jari and originally Im from Finland, bin here around 14 years after another 15 years in Asia.
I just fulfilled my years long dream and purchased brand new Cali Comfortline. 140 ps DSG. Just got it yesterday. Looks and feels awesome. Im happy to meet other happy cali's and cali owners here and somewhere where ever we are moving with our second home.
This website and forum is very interesting and good source of information for everybody who shares our hobby.
Cheers Jari
And from Scotland, welcome