Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A month in Norway

I finally got round to making a video of our month in Norway last September. Enjoy

Hi David. Nice video. I’d love to revisit Norway, and this time in the van. What were the highlights for you, any tips, and if you don’t mind me asking, why the bike rack if you didn’t take any cycles? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic, it brought back so many memories! we really need to do it again in the Cali.

Hi David. Nice video. I’d love to revisit Norway, and this time in the van. What were the highlights for you, any tips, and if you don’t mind me asking, why the bike rack if you didn’t take any cycles? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So many highlights ! We loved the ferries on the neroyfjord and geirangerfjords - booked just the day before.
Bergen was lovely (but expensive) and we should have spent more time on the Atlantic Road.
The train ride from Narvik to Rikgrandsen was spectacular; train to ourselves, fjords and white tailed eagles !
Surprisingly, the E6 road on the return was much better than expected.
As for the bike rack, it gets used frequently in UK for days out, never considered removing it to be honest.

As always , those been there always recall places they also visited...
We been in south-Norway on a three weeks trip in 2015 .
Read here: